Isnin, 18 Julai 2011

My Diet


My Breakfast :
I take 1 cup of yogurt Nestle Fat Free, but this Fat free from Nestle just launched, before this I take Nestle Low Fat or Marigold Low Fat coz it contained fruit in it... I had try all the brands but this is the best guys...

The new recipe from Nestle with more fruity in taste and packed with the goodness of real fruit pieces swirling with Fat Free milk and Live Cultures that helps to maintain a good digestive system. Its 99.8% Fat Free and taste delicious. You can enjoy it while controlling your fat intake.

For the first time, you absolutely can't wait untill 1p.m to take your lunch...my stomach crying for food yooo...but slowly it understand and now it nothing...just 1 cup it enough for my breakfast...

My digestive system now better and better everyday....I already take this every morning since couple of month ago...berat bdn pun turun da skt..hehe...





Now I found my new snack, people suggest to take more veggie or oat as my supplement but I hmmm...
i don't like either one of that...

Yesterday, My hubby take some sample of new Yogood for me to try...coz he know his wife loveee yogurt...hehe...

and it absolutely delicious babe....




huhu...Various flavour for you to try it out.....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...