Khamis, 5 Mei 2011

Boss Hidden Meanings that the Employee Should Know

Boss Said : "We will do it" 
means: "You will do it"


Boss Said : "You have done a great job" 
means: "More work to be given to you"


Boss Said : "We are working on it" 
means: "We have not yet started working on the same"


Boss Said : "Tomorrow first thing in the morning" 
means: "Its not getting done "At least not tomorrow!"


Boss Said : "After discussion we will decide, I am very open to views" 
means: "I have already decided, I will tell you what to do"


Boss Said : "There was a slight miss-communication" 
means: "We had actually lied"


Boss Said : "Lets call a meeting and discuss" 
means: "I have no time now, will talk later"


Boss Said : "We can always do it" 
means: "We actually cannot do the same on time"


Boss Said : "We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline" 
means: "The project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time."


Bos Said : "We had slight differences of opinion" 
means: "We had actually fought"


Boss Said : "Make a list of the work that you do and let's see how I can help you" 
means: "Anyway you have to find a way out no help from me"


Boss Said : "You should have told me earlier" 
means: "Well even if you told me earlier that would have made hardly any difference!"


Boss Said : "We need to find out the real reason" 
means: "Well I will tell you where your fault is"


Boss Said : "Well Family is important; your leave is always granted. Just ensure that the work is not affected," 
means: "Well you know..."


Boss Said : "We are a team," 
means: "I am not the only one to be blamed"


Boss Said : "That's actually a good question" 
means: "I do not know anything about it"


Boss Said : "All the Best" 
means: "You are in trouble"

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...