Jumaat, 17 Disember 2010

I Love My Career

You know what i just can't believe I'm almost 2 year as a programmer in here..Since graduated from college I'm  dying to work as programmer, unfortunately I couldn't have any job relate to my qualification...so frustrated..I'm worry what if I forgot how to write a code..what I'm going to do then...I think whole of life is gone..I really2 like to code...

Finally I decided to apply in government sector to try my luck in there..It been great, coz I got interview only 2 month after renewing the application in 2009...and for the next 2 month I already work in here..yeaaa...I'm so glad and thank to Allah S.W.T...and the opportunity become wider for me...lot and lot of thing that I learn in here although I'm not in high level profession in here...

I'm so glad to be a programmer, i can do so many thing with the computer...Without computer, I'd feel like I was missing an arm...As it is when I'm on a computer with somewhat limited functionality in that regard, I feel frustrated at being denied access to some of my skill... Being a programmer lets one use a computer limitlessly, and without it I'd never be able to do what I can do with them. And thank to Allah S.W.T that have given me the programming skill....

The Journey doesn't stop here...There's lot of thing that I have to keep learning and we also know that the programming itself is continued to evolve from time to time...till then...I love being a Programmer...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...