Khamis, 22 Mac 2012

The Smiling Shark

A tremendous experience ever captured. 

'High Five Bro'

Mr Martinez, the editor of Shark Diving magazine, knew he could not miss what could prove to be a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity. 

He said: 'It was beautiful being on the seabed with all these majestic sharks. I've been on many shark dives, so wasn't fazed at all by the presence of them.

'This particular shark I had encountered before. She is very laid-back so I knew if I held my hand out she would come over.

'At first she was swimming straight towards me, but I didn't expect her to turn at the last moment.

'She tapped my palm with her fin like we were "high-fiving".

'Luckily my friend who owns an underwater camera captured it all on film for me to show the grand kids.'

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...