Rabu, 21 Mac 2012

The American Pie is Back

Do you like American Pie, the hilarious comedy back in 1999? I think lot of you like it? Right? hehe...Coz they back in action babe...Here come the American Reunion (2012) for class of 1999 to return to East Great Falls for their high school reunion.

The LA Premier
The craziest!
The cast is still the same actor/actress they use to be. That will bring a lot of memory. This film will be release on April 6 2012 in US....I don't know whether this film can be release in Malaysia or not?
Still no clue...

Alyson Hannigan,  (the Green Dress) the co star of How I met your mother
and also as Michelle in American Pie. 

4 ulasan:

  1. Balasan
    1. true...she's really pregnant...first I thought she only act pregnant in 'How I met your Mother' season 7..but she truly pregnant.

      Padam
  2. comform tak keluar m'sia

    BalasPadam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...