Jumaat, 20 Januari 2012

Bridemaid

The awesome movie in 2011. They rocks!!

'Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink cause you are so very
Pink its the color of passion
cause today it just goes with the fashion'

My Favorite Scene.
 'I'm just a crazy kind of girl
I'll tell it to the world
I've just begun
Havin' my fun (yeah)
Inside there's somethin I found
I wanna shop around
I've just begun
 Don't wanna settle down'

Awesome song from Britney Spears...So cool...I'm fall in love with this song...

the embarrassing moment in the movie. So sad..the gown is beautiful..but ruined already..huhu...

The awesome character from Sookie (Gilmore Girls). Melissa McCarthy.
If you guys still did not see the movie yet, you better watch it...it really make my day...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...